11 November 2016 – Hyatt Hotel, Canberra
Administrative law is central to the functioning of the Australian Government. This forum will bring you up to date with the latest developments in administrative law and the practical implications for Commonwealth decision-makers and lawyers. You will hear about:
- key themes emerging from recent case law on judicial review grounds and remedies
- when a decision-maker can re-make a decision
- updates on delegations and authorisations and current international law perspectives
- procedural fairness after legitimate expectations and the latest on unreasonableness as a round of judicial review
- current issues in AAT practice
- Soft Law – effective regulation.
Expert speakers include the Hon Justice Gordon, Dr Greg Weeks and AGS’s leading counsel and administrative law lawyers, who have extensive practical experience assisting Commonwealth decision-makers and defending Commonwealth decisions in courts and tribunals.
To view full seminar details please see our flyer.
There is a registration fee for this forum (see page 3). Your registration will be confirmed shortly after receipt. If you have not heard from us within 3 days of submission, please contact us.