Commercial Law Training Module
Who should attend
This course has been designed for Commonwealth employees who have a working involvement in procurement or outsourcing.
Course outline and objectives
In this 2-hour course we will explain the dark art of assessing value for money:
- defining 'value for money'
- receipt and registration of bids
- screening bids
- evaluating technical merit
- evaluating price
- evaluating risk
- ranking bids and bidders on the basis of overall value for money
- preparing evaluation reports
- debriefing successful and unsuccessful bidders.
Our presenter is an experienced Senior Executive Lawyer from AGS Commercial who specialises in drafting contracts and advising clients on their rights and obligations under contracts.
This is a 2-hour course, either starting at 9.30 am or 1.30 pm. The calendar indicates when sessions are being offered by either 'am' or 'pm'. Morning/afternoon tea will be provided.
Standard fee – $295 (inclusive of GST) per person.